STARS AT NAIAS * USA
* Cadillac, Ford and Nissan honored by EyesOn Design awards
(Photo by John T. Greilick / Detroit News)
The Cadillac ELR, a luxury extended-range electric vehicle, rotates slowly on stage during its unveiling on Day 2 of press previews at the 2013 North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center in Detroit, Mich., on Jan. 15, 2013.
* The Atlas concept for the Ford F-150
* The Nissan Resonance concept
* Shelby America shows off the 4-cylinder, 250hp 2013 Shelby Ford Focus ST
* Chinese Trumpchi is a new car on distant horizon
(Photo by Carlos Osorio / Associated Press)
Guangzhou Automobile Group Vice President, Xiangdong Huang, stands next to the automaker’s Trumpchi GS5 concept, a pure electric vehicle.
* Kia moves upmarket with Cadenza
(Photo by Bryan Mitchell)
* Acura's, Honda of Japan subsidiary, all-new 2014 RLX luxury-performance sedan
* Nissan unveils Versa Note and new SUV concept
(Photo by Charles V. Tines / The Detroit News)
The 2014 Nissan Versa Note.
* Lexus spices up its entry level IS line
(Photo by Daniel Mears / The Detroit News)
The Lexus IS 350 debuts at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center.
* Chrysler to tweak minivan design
(Photo from Chrysler)
Town and Country or Dodge Caravan will lose the sliding door
Labels: carmakers news USA and Canada