User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: DANGEROUS DRIVERS * USA: TRUCKERS' DEEP SLEEP
Google
 
Loading

Nov 1, 2014

DANGEROUS DRIVERS * USA: TRUCKERS' DEEP SLEEP

* Illinois - How sleep apnea can create troubles behind the wheel 

Moline,ILL,USA -WQUAD8, by JIM MERTENS -Oct 30, 2014: -- Let’s be honest, I have sleep apnea and I don’t have the best work schedule... I drive to work at 3 in the morning, often worried about drunk drivers on the road... But before I arrive at work I should be worried about something else: drivers with sleep apnea... So imagine those drivers behind the wheel of the big rigs... Like those hours when I hit the road, at a time most of you are still asleep... The federal government says most “drowsy crashes” or near misses occur early in the morning, particularly between 4 a.m. and 6 a.m... The next most dangerous is from midnight to 2 a.m., followed by mid-afternoon from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home