User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: INFRASTRUCTURES * USA - Highways to Hell
Google
 
Loading

Nov 23, 2009

INFRASTRUCTURES * USA - Highways to Hell

Avalanche danger, gridlock and good old-fashioned road rage make these the 10 most treacherous, traffic-clogged roads in America

Atlanta,GA,USA -MSN Autos, by Claire Martin -13 Nov 2009: -- Road conditions vary from city to city, but here are some universal facts: 169,278 hours and 120,127 gallons of gas are wasted by Americans in traffic each year; 81 percent of fatal car accidents happen on rural roads; and 32 percent of traffic fatalities involve drunk drivers. For commuters, traffic is invariably worst on Fridays from 5 to 6 pm and best on Mondays. With all of that said, here are the 10 trickiest pieces of pavement to negotiate in the nation. Avoid at all costs.

Los Angeles 101 to I-405 Interchange


Colorado Highway 550


Atlanta I-285 at I-85 Interchange


San Diego I-5


Chicago Circle Interchange


Maine Highway 1


New York, I-95, Cross-Bronx Expressway



Nevada I-15


Providence, Rhode Island, I-95 at the I-195 Interchange


Louisiana, I-10

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home