User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: TRUCKER'S STORY * USA - Veteran driver says trucking, like most jobs, has its good and bad points
Google
 
Loading

Nov 21, 2007

TRUCKER'S STORY * USA - Veteran driver says trucking, like most jobs, has its good and bad points

Malvern,Ark,USA -The Trucker, by JERRY BREEDEN -21 Nov 2007: -- Local resident Stan Ramey doesn’t dance around the issue when asked what he likes most about driving big rigs for a living... “I’m in it for the money,” he said. “I’ve got a mortgage and some other bills I’ve got to pay and trucking makes it possible”... What Ramey does like about the business is that it allows him to “run both ends of the country. I like going north and I like the South, too. I especially like the British Columbia run. It’s quiet compared to most of the others because there’s a lot less traffic up that way. I really like the freedom from having someone stare over my shoulder all the time”... Ramey also likes the fact that his wife, Cricket, rides along with him most of the time. “We like spending as much time as possible together,” he said. “She’s my best friend”... (Photo, "SMILIN’ STAN: Veteran trucker Stan Ramey flashes a big smile during an interview from the cab of his rig")

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home