User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: TRUCKER'S HELP * USA - Securing yourself in the truck from hoodlems
Google
 
Loading

Jun 25, 2009

TRUCKER'S HELP * USA - Securing yourself in the truck from hoodlems

I'm looking for some tips on fortifying myself inside my truck from crackheads/thieves/lot lizards

Milchigan,USA -The Truckers' Report, by hunts2much -25 June 2009 (originally published 9 Aug 2008): -- I deliver to Family Dollar stores and stay over night at the stores 3 nights a week. I'm always staying some where in Chicago on Sunday nights and its never a "safe" area. So far I've only dealt with the late night knocks on the door (which I ignore) but other drivers have had much more serious encounters. Usually starting with hoodlums breaking out a window and trying to get in... I run my seat belts through the arm rest of the doors so they would be pretty hard to get open. I also have the cell phone ready and know the addy to the store in case I have to make a call. But my obvious concern is the windows. I'm specifically looking for ideas that would make it harder for some one to get in the truck threw the windows after breaking one out... (Images from knxv - SEE VIDEO)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home