User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: Story - USA - Walkchalk trucker earns safe-driving award
Google
 
Loading

Jul 17, 2006

Story - USA - Walkchalk trucker earns safe-driving award

WALKCHALK,PA,USA -- LEADER TIMES (Kittanning,PAS), by Mitch Fryer -July 15, 2006: -- It has been easy for trucker Randy Smith to keep his mind on the road for the past 31 years... "I have a good family at home that I didn't have to worry about when I was out on the road for weeks at a time," said Smith, 52, of Walkchalk... "I'd call home, the kids needed a shot or something, and my wife, Bella, was taking care of it. When I'd get home on the weekend, I only had some little stuff to do"... Not having to worry about things at home helped Smith drive safely for more than 3 million miles... It allowed him to earn a safe-driving award from the American Trucking Associations for "3 million perfect miles"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home