User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Trucks World News: Story - USA - For this veteran driver, charity begins on the road
Google
 
Loading

Feb 15, 2006

Story - USA - For this veteran driver, charity begins on the road

Help is on the Way!!!

Santa Clara, California,USA -Road King -14 Feb 2006: -- Thomas Hawks, drove 32 years... I am a “semi-retired” professional truck driver with 32 years of experience. I spent my last 24 with Overnite Transportation Company in Memphis, Tenn., before moving out to Santa Clara, Calif., this year. I say “semi-retired” as I am going to be starting up a business to provide commercial driver training and promote the image of the trucking industry more positively... When I was a boy, my Dad owned and operated a truckstop in Humboldt, Tenn., and I was always so intimidated by those big, smoking and loud trucks. Never would I have imagined that some day I would become a professional truck driver and prosper as much as I have... Have I been successful because of trucking? YES! I have always wanted to do something positive to help make a difference — not only in my life but in the lives of others. I had so many obstacles in my life not having a college education, and trucking opened the door for me to grow!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home