ISUZU's 2018 TRUCKS * USA: New models FTR Series Class 6
* California - Isuzu announces specs of 2018 F-Series Class 6 Trucks
--- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc., has announced key specifications of its all-new entry in the Class 6 medium-duty truck segment — the 2018 Isuzu FTR...
Among the highlights:
* 25,950 pounds GVWR
* The FTR will be available in eight wheelbase lengths ranging from 152 to 248 inches, accommodating bodies from 14 to 30 feet long
* The FTR is a dock-height Class 6 truck
* The turbocharged Isuzu 5.2-liter 4HK1-TC engine propelling the FTR will generate 215 horsepower and 520 pounds-feet of torque
* The engine will be mated to an Allison six-speed automatic transmission with power take-off (PTO) capability
* Dana axles will have capacities of 12,000 pounds up front and 19,000 pounds rear suspension
* Bridgestone or Continental 11R22.5 tires will be fitted to 22.5-inch-by-8.25-inch steel wheels.
... The FTR is slated to go into production at a new facility in Charlotte, Mich., in mid-2017...
(Photo: Isuzu 2018 F-Series Class 6 Truck) -- Anaheim, CAL, USA - Trucking News - October 24, 2016
Labels: truckmakers news USA