THE BRISBANE TRUCK SHOW * Australia
* Queensland - The Show kicks off
--- This morning, the fiftieth Brisbane Truck Show kicked off with a series of new trucks for the industry, with a few trucks unveiled that haven’t been seen in Australia before.
* Mercedes-Benz, it was the launch of the rigid trucks in its New Generation series
* UD: the new Quon which was only recently revealed in Japan
* The Scania S500 was in the centre of the hall
* Iveco: Introducing the new International truck range: The three models on display are the ProStar that will be brought to Australia.
* Hino exhibited its three new 500 Series Wide Cab medium-duty trucks
* The Kenworth T610
Brisbane, QLD, Australia - Diesel News, by Tim Giles