Strategic Buyers - International Deals* Norway -15 Sept: Nettbuss AS has acquired Risør og Tvedestrand Bilruter AS. Based in Tvedestrand, Norway, Risør provides public transport services. Terms were not disclosed.
* Lithuania - 15 Sept: Terminal Investments Ltd. has acquired a majority interest in LKAB Klaipedos Smelte. Based in Klaipeda, Lithuania, LKAB provides stevedoring and logistics services. Terms were not disclosed.
* The Netherlands - 15 Sept: Verbrugge Internationale Wegtransporten B.V. has announced the pending acquisition of Schotpoort Transport Groep B.V. Based in Eerbeek, The Netherlands, Schotpoort provides freight trucking services. Terms were not disclosed.
* Germany - 17 Sept: Eurogate Intermodal Gmbh and ICE Transport Kft have acquired 74.0% of Floyd ZRt. Floyd provides railway transportation in Hungary. Terms were not disclosed.
* South Africa - 17 Sept: Petmin Limited has acquired the remaining 30.0% of Petmin Logistics (Pty) Ltd. for $379,000. Based in South Africa, Petmin provides logistics services related to minerals mining and processing.
* Kuwait - 17 Sept: Global Logistical Services Company W.L.L. has acquired National Express Cargo Co. LLC for $3.7 million. Based in Salmiya, Kuwait, National Express provides freight forwarding services.
* Italy - 17 Sept: Railion Italia S.r.l. announced the pending acquisition of 49.0% of NORDCARGO Srl for $4.2 million. Based in Novate Milanese, Italy, NORDCARGO provides rail freight transport services in both France and Germany. NORDCARGO had TTM revenue of $51.6 million.
* South Korea - 17 Sept: Hanjin Corp. has acquired Shinsegae Dream Express Co., Ltd. for $26.9 million. Based in Seoul, South Korea, Shinsegae provides corporate logistics and housing delivery services.
* Lithuania - 18 Sept: flyLAL Group AB announced the pending acquisition of UAB Baltic Ground Services. UAB offers ground handling services at the Baltic State international airports in Vilnius, Kaunas and Riga. Terms were not disclosed.
* Turkey - 19 Sept: Ceva Logistics B.V. has acquired Varan Cargo. Varan operates a bus line based in Turkey. Terms were not disclosed.
* India - 19 Sept: Adani Infrastructure Services Private Limited has acquired 19.7% of Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited. Based in Kutch, India, Mundra Port is a non-captive, private sector port in India with TTM revenue of $204.3 million. Terms were not disclosed.
* Australia - 19 Sept: Business Air Holdings Pty Ltd. announced the pending acquisition of Aeropelican Air Services Pty Ltd. for $497,000. Aeropelican offers air transportation services from its base in Williamtown, Australia.
* Malaysia - 19 Sept: Axis REIT Managers Bhd. announced the pending acquisition of a warehouse owned by Bizlot (M) Sdn Bhd. for $9.2 million. The single story detached warehouse is located in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
* Belgium - 19 Sept: CWT Commodities Pte Ltd. announced the pending acquisition of HNN Logistics N.V. for $23.8 million. Based in Antwerpen, Belgium, HNN offers logistics and warehouse services.
Financial Buyers* USA - 16 Sept: Creo Capital Partners, LLC has acquired Sataria Distribution and Packaging, Inc. Based in Indianapolis, IN, Sataria provides warehousing logistics and transportation services. Terms were not disclosed.
Labels: T and L Mergers and Acquisitions worldwide